Skip to content


Travelling with our pets is becoming more common, so in an effort to protect our pets and our biosecurity, the EU have required that all pets travelling outside their home country must have an EU Pet Passport.

Along with this passport, pets are required to have a Rabies vaccination, a valid microchip and health check before travel.

Travelling beyond the EU can be more complicated, but we have sent pets as far New Zealand and Australia with their families and are happy to advise.

So, if you are going on holidays or moving abroad, then contact us as soon as you know your destination and we will talk you through what is needed and the timings of each stage, to ensure your pet travels stress free.