Ireland’s Best Veterinary Emergency Care Near You
Looking for emergency care at vet clinics near you? If you own pets, the chances of them experiencing some form of veterinary emergency at least once in life are quite likely. These emergencies can range from sudden illnesses to a critical trauma and anything in between.
If you are on the lookout for vets near you to rush to during these veterinary emergencies, then these tips will guide you on the right way to handle emergencies and pets vaccinations in Ireland
when you arrive at an emergency vet near you.
What is considered as a veterinary emergency?
- Issues with breathing
- Choking on unidentified objects
- Falling from high places
- Straining to defecate or urinate or entirely unable to do so.
- Excessive vomiting or diarrhoea
- Bloating in abdomen
- Hypothermia or heatstroke
- Bites and Animal attack
- Difficulty in giving birth
- Eye Injuries
These are a few of the things that pet owners should look out for, and if necessary, be prepared to take special care of your pets at a 24-hour vet near you in Cork, Kinsale, Bandon, Carrigaline and Ballincollig . If you notice any of these changes in your pets, call us immediately.
What Can You Do While Driving to the Emergency Vets Open Today?
You may be in a state of panic during your drive from the scene of the accident to the vets near you. What you can do in such a situation is get on a call with the vets on the phone and seek medical assistance while in transit to ensure that your pets are safe and out of immediate harm.
- Poisoning – During a situation that could be potential animal poisoning, make sure to ascertain what it is that your pet consumed and try to see how much of it was consumed. This can help the diagnosis and extraction process a lot.
- Pancreatitis – During the holiday season, pets can end up in emergency vets open near you if they consume a lot of fatty foods, so make sure you keep pets away from human treats.