Professional Dog Grooming Service
A full groom includes (restricted to certain breeds)
- Bathing twice with appropriate shampoo and conditioner if required. Posh Pets salon in Kinsale has a specially designed doggie hydro bath, which offers a whole new way to bathing dogs. Excellent for heavy & double coated breeds. The water penetrates deep into the coat, flushing out all the dirt and any dead undercoat, with very little effort. The ultimate doggie bath!
- Blow drying and grooming through, to remove any knots, tangles and dead undercoat.
- Clipping nails as required, including dew claws. Nail grinding also available to smooth any rough edges
- Clipping, trimming, scissoring & styling coats to a high standard. Including hand stripping for the more natural look. Restricted to curtain breeds and coat types only.
- Checking and cleaning ears, removing hair from inside if necessary
- Basic health check, looking for any sign of fleas, ticks warts lumps and bumps. Teeth and gums will be checked for signs of tartar build up, discolouration and decay.
- Emptying of the anal glands if necessary.
- Coat conditioner & cologne to finish.
- Posh Pets offers a cat grooming service.
Riverview Vets puppy grooming service
- Our clinics also offer a puppy grooming service. Just make sure your puppy has all his/her vaccinations first, and then they are very welcome to the salon, where they can be introduced to the salon environment for the first time.
- Puppies aged between 4months up to 7months are classed as puppies at Posh Pets.
- It’s recommended that your puppy is introduced to salon grooming as soon as possible, especially the breeds that have a high maintenance coat, such as Poodles, Shih Tzu’s, Westies and double coated breeds such as Samoyeds, Japanese Spitz and not forgetting the breeds that do not naturally moult and require regular grooming at home and professionally in a salon, such as breeds like the Tibetan terrier and the soft coated Wheaten Terrier, Bichon Frise.
Puppies can be bathed and their ears can be plucked and cleaned if necessary, the nails usually need a trim. And some breeds may require the hair trimmed away from their eyes and hygiene areas to keep them clean.
Our Grooming Salons Near You
Bandon – Distillery Road, Contact Flower and Ashleigh on 023 88 20254
Kinsale – Unit 7, Kinsale Commercial Pk. Contact Susan on 086 8740711
Ballincollig – Unit 2, Westpoint Bus. Pk. Contact Judi on 086 0434772
Visit the best vet clinic near you in Cork for essential pet services.